Wednesday, May 21, 2008

vienna

Wed. May 22

I arrived back in Zurich after a wonderful weekend in Vienna, Austria at Horst's shala, (Pure Yoga AT). We spent three days exploring pranayama and mantra and mixed that with some insight into the ashtanga practice based on my studies in alignment and energy work. Managed to sneak a good lunch in the Turkish quarter in a outdoor courtyard that was brimming with life and mettza platters. Walked into the central district on saturday night,.. shared a gelato with my Austrian hosts and watched the world as it buzzed slowly by. It was so nice to be at a small neighborhood studio with a great dedicated yogi teaching the authentic practices - the room reflected it, lots of shakti and light. 

2 comments:

Gnocchi said...

Greetings from HK

Unknown said...

stephen:
I am sue with white hair(albinism girl).We met in SPACE.
Sorry,I want to ask you a question?
During MAY,I cannot study yoga in SPACE .Where will you teach yoga in Taiwan ?Please tell me.
Thank you very much!
My Email:shuchen1976@gmail.com